TopMeteo - AOPA Member Offers
PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END IN RESPECT OF DATA SHARING CONSENT - IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF YOU HAVE GIVEN CONSENT EMAIL US AND WAIT FOR A REPLY BEFORE CONTACTING TOPMETEO
IAOPA EU has negotiated a deal with TopMeteo, which provides weather resources for pilots. As flying has been restricted during the previous trial period due to COVID-19, TopMeteo renews its offer to all AOPA members:
- 2 weeks free of charge including the use of TopMetSat
- 50% discount on any subscription bought in 2020
- 30 % discount for the Europe Super Package for following years, and 25% for all other Packages for the following year
TopMeteo covers all stages of meteorological flight planning:
- Forecasts up to 6 days in advance (potential VFR hours, Significant Weather, Clouds, Winds at levels, Gusts, Rain etc.) for planning and timing purposes - as charts and site forecasts
- Actual weather information shortly before take off: Satellite Imagery, Lightning Radar. The Cloud Tops & Ceiling uses actual measurements from weather stations to be updated on a minute base
- METARs and TAFs can be selected along your routing. METARs are coloured for critical values and available for a short history to derive trends
- Inflight weather through the App TopMetSat (iOS & Android) which cares for the poor network connection automatically
For more information about TopMeteo services and FREE trial for AOPA members click here.
To obtain your AOPA discount, during checkout enter your AOPA member number and your name as it appears on your AOPA membership card. PLEASE NOTE: Unless you have given consent for your Email and other data to be shared with trusted 3rd Parties you will not be able to access these discounts. If you haven't given consent but now wish to access this, and other offers, please email email@example.com giving your AOPA UK Member Number. (AOPA UK Members Only) For this offer we will only place your Member Number, Email and Name on the IAOPA Europe database set up for this purpose.
Should you have any problems getting your member details to validate please email firstname.lastname@example.org giving full details.